Intermediate Business Analyst (Digital)
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Cape Town – Western Cape
DELIVER cutting-edge and robust business & tech solutions as your expertise is sought to fill the role of an Intermediate Business Analyst in the Digital division of a leading Retail Giant. You will be expected to facilitate effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations. You will play an instrumental role to ensure teams deliver solutions according to the business requirements. You must possess a relevant Degree/Diploma & BA Certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI Certification or similar. You will need 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with a solid track record of successful delivery in a BA environment, 3 years Retail/Digital industry experience, have worked across all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & good process modelling skills. Experience in a global business environment would be preferred.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Business Analysis Certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI Certification or similar.
- 3 to 5 Years related experience with a solid track record of successful delivery in a BA environment.
- 3 Years Business Analysis in retail processes.
- 3 Years Retail/Digital industry.
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Formal training in business analysis and design methodologies.
- Experience in a global business environment is preferred.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing and deployment solutions.
- Good process modelling skills.
- SAP experience – desirable.
- Business understanding of the broader retail industry.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Effective relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Good business and IT acumen.
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical thinking.
- Results driven.
- Good planning and time management skills.