Intelligent Automation Engineer
IT – Support
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
An innovative robotics and AI company is seeking an Intelligent Automation Engineer to build IPA robots using RPA, ML, and AI-powered cognitive services. Our client is a boutique firm driving clients’ competitive advantage through cutting-edge technologies such as OCR, computer vision, NLP, speech, predictive analytics, tacit object models, and virtual assistants. Our client needs smart, hard-working, and creative consultants who can make a tangible impact on our clients’ operations. The successful candidate will have a relevant 3-year degree in IT or Engineering and broad technological knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, vb.net, OR database technologies such as SQL Server, t-SQL, SSIS or SSRS, OR BI and analytics tools. All applicants will need to submit copies of Matric and Degree Certificates that include the results.
- Solution design.
- Design and build and test complex automation processes.
- Data conversion and interfacing activities.
- Identification of new automation opportunities and determine the feasibility.
- Solution documentation.
- Training clients on the use of Intelligent Automation technologies.
- Technical architecture.
- Relevant 3-year degree in IT or Engineering.
- Passed Normal mathematics at school. (Math-lit will NOT be accepted).
- Minimum of 5- 8 years relevant experience.
- Broad Technology knowledge and experience: C#, .NET, vb.net, OR database technologies such as SQL Server, t-SQL, SSIS or SSRS, OR BI and analytics tools.
- Operational and Business Process Redesign experience will be an advantage.
- An aptitude to liaise with senior-level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks, and solutions.
- Training and mentoring others.
- Good communication skills – both oral and written.
- Logical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong technical ability.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise.
- Willingness to learn – (UiPath, Power Platform, AIForged, Azure Cognitive services).