Integration Engineer (Remote)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
An international Company, with a modern data automation and integration platform, that enables enterprises to innovate faster by unlocking and optimizing data across multiple services and systems, is seeking to employ a remotely based Integration Engineer. The Integration Engineer will need to work with the Integration Team in Functional & Non-Functional requirements, System Design, Development, and configuration of integration services and components. The role is to be part of the implementation and configuration team that will design, develop, and
- Development of integration flows to support client requirements. Developments will be done on the platform; however, other software and tools will be required, e.g., POSTMAN, FileZilla, etc.
- Develop SQL queries, triggers & stored procedures.
- Gathering of business requirements – This role may be a developer role; however, client interaction will be required.
- Reading and interpreting Business Requirements and Functional Specs.
- Unit Testing, SIT testing, and UAT testing with clients.
- Support and maintenance of existing interfaces and flows.
- ETL/ESB experience – using, developing, and supporting integration software. Experience in platforms such as Mulesoft, Informatica, Dell Boomi, SAP Process Orchestration, and other API based integration tools will be beneficial.
- IT related tertiary qualification – Computer Science and programming/development related qualifications is a must.
- Min 2 Years SOA (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, ODATA, OAUTH, WADL, WSDL).
- Min 2 Years SQL competency – writing queries and developing stored procedures and understanding of Database structures.
- Cloud experience – Architecture/design, development, support. Experience is platforms such as AWS and Azure will be beneficial.
- ERP and CRM experience – Good understanding of how various ERP’s and CRM systems work – Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc. will be beneficial.
- Ability to design solutions given client requirements – this includes all required documentation: Functional and Technical Specifications, Interface Agreements, Test Scripts, Handover Documentation, etc.
- Ability to work in a DevOps and Agile environment as well as having a good understanding a Waterfall methodology.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Self-manager and goal driven.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Customer empathy.
Work effectively in a team.