Implementation Consultant (Logistics Implementer)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic Software Solutions Specialist & Consultancy based in Johannesburg is looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven Implementation Consultant. The focus would be on understanding business requirements, designing and delivering solutions within a structured product offering. An ideal candidate would have experience in business analysis, system configuration and project management within the logistics industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing transport optimisation software, including business analysis, requirement specifications, solution design, liaising with software developers, training and go-live duties, the preparation of documentation and SOP’s, the configuration/loading of master data into optimization software, software troubleshooting, process mapping and reengineering, support, project management and implementation auditing.
- BEng (Industrial Engineering), Logistics or BCom Logistics Degree (or similar) from an accredited university
- Analytical skills to aid troubleshooting and analysing client requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work with a variety of people with varying skill levels.
- Must be self-motivated and keep track of all aspects of project work.
- Transport optimisation solution design experience an asset (relevant experience will be considered).
- Working experience in transport optimisation would be advantageous.
- Thorough working knowledge of IT Operating Systems, networking environments, NoSQL databases, and tools such as MS Excel would be advantageous.