HTML Digital Designer
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Designer
Cape Town – Western Cape
YOUR keen eye for beautiful visual aesthetics is sought by a provider of cutting-edge Customer Relationship Management & Direct Marketing Solutions seeking your creative talents to be its next HTML & Digital Designer. Your role will entail designing & implementing HTML-based emails and website pages, designing online banners while implementing headline visuals for CRM emails including operational and sales-driving campaigns. The ideal candidate will require a suitable Digital Design qualification with 3+ years’ work experience specifically with HTML including implementation experience (new templates) and website HTML designs. Your other design tools should include proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator/InDesign, CSS3 & HTML5. Applicants will be required to demonstrate conceptual HTML design experience using existing email templates (from brief).
- Design and implement HTML-based emails and website pages.
- Implement these visuals into existing email templates, update templates and design new templates where needed.
- Convert email concepts into website and social media banner adverts and occasionally print ads.
- Design and implement updates.
- Emails HTML visual design from brief and implementation into templates.
- Conceptualise, design and implement headline visuals for CRM emails including operational and sales-driving campaigns.
- Update and develop new HTML email templates where needed.
- Online banners: Design.
- Convert email concepts into online banners.
- Implement designs across required specs.
- As required provide HTML headline banners for CRM landing page campaigns.
- Digital Design qualification including HTML a must.
- At least 3+ years of working experience in a digital design environment, specifically HTML.
- Agency, corporate or freelancer experience considered.
- Will be required to demonstrate conceptual HTML design experience using existing email templates (from brief).
- HTML implementation experience (new templates) and website HTML designs.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Adobe Illustrator/InDesign.