Johannesburg – Gauteng
A cutting-edge UK-based Tech Group is looking for an HR Generalist with a tertiary qualification in Human Resources /Labour Law and 5 – 10 years’ experience as an HR Generalist to join their team. If you’re a proactive self-starter who is eager to make an impact, you’ll thrive in their fast-paced and energetic atmosphere.
- Ensure the Company Organogram is always updated.
- Ensure all HR Reports are up to date for the general 35functions.
- Liaising with employees for internal admin documents required such as employment confirmations, UIF etc.
- Filing of employee personal documents.
- Facilitates & ensures set training for Line Managers is booked for Performance Management processes throughout the year, (at least twice a year) such as: Probation Reviews, Quarterly Reviews, Annual Reviews, Performance Improvement Plans (PIP’s) and Individual Development Plans (IDP’s).
- Drafts and Issues Warnings in the business
- Sits into Disciplinary hearings and manages IR processes.
- Advises Manages on IR issues and Legislation.
- IR Reporting
- Ensures IR training for line managers is scheduled at least twice a year as part of the business training calendar.
- Ensures that all Line Departments are trained as per the HR training calendar.
- Facilitates Training & Development for employees in the company.
- Drafts Training needs and Skills plan as required by each Department.
- Tertiary qualification in Human resources /Labour Law
- 5 – 10 years as an HR Generalist
- Good Understanding of SA Employment Legislation (Added International Legislation an advantage)
Skills & Competencies:
- High IQ and EQ level.
- Must be able to build and sustain relationships in the business and external stakeholder.
- Able to manage volumes and be efficient working under pressure.
- Excellent project planning skills.
- Well-tempered and can communicate at all levels and respectfully.
- Good Listening skills.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Has a mature personality and be able to handle stress.
- Fast learner that can grasp new concepts and run with new projects independently.
- Has a sense of urgency.
- Can influence and drive the desired Team spirit.
- Excellent Communication skills across all levels internally and with Clients.
- Has a high sense of Integrity and in handling confidential matters.
- Displays trustworthiness and Commitment to the business.