Head of Recruitment (DBN)
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
Our client is an innovative Financial Services Provider, with an approach to business that is outside the box and sometimes viewed as unconventional. Proudly different, and not for everyone. Empowering, transformation, wellness, strong and healthy mindsets and striving for the absolute best, lie at the centre of the company ethos. They choose to work only with people who are committed to continuous learning, and who are willing to step far outside of what they know and who want to grow and develop to their highest potential.
Does this sound like you? Fantastic! Please read on…
LEAD a Recruitment team in attracting and selecting world class talent to build a talent pipeline for the business of a dynamic Financial Services Provider in Durban seeking your expertise to fill the role of Head of Recruitment. You will drive a brand led recruitment experience based on unique culture interviews, assessments and recruitment workshops while ensuring effective and efficient service delivery in alignment with the Recruitment Strategy and the whole Business Strategy. The ideal candidate must have a suitable tertiary qualification with 5 years on a senior role having been involved in strategy development and management of others. You will also require experience with social media recruitment tools, specifically LinkedIn and Applicant Tracking systems and HR databases with the ability to translate & utilise Business strategy to formulate and drive the People agenda across the business.
- Build solid partnerships with the broader Talent and People team and all key stakeholders in order to effectively communicate and execute on the Recruitment Strategy.
- Talent Acquisition Strategies.
- Competitive Rewards and Recognition Strategies.
- Succession Planning.
- Proactive interaction and integration with Leadership and Culture.
- Support Chief People Officer by managing all Senior Management recruitment.
- Recommend ways to improve Employer Brand Value, by advising on effective talent sourcing trends and making recommendations to the CPO.
- Lead in building a rapid pipeline of talent to fill immediate and future vacancies.
- Manage all candidates through the recruitment process: sourcing, screening, culture interviews, shortlisting, verification checks, psychometric assessments, recruitment workshops, salary proposals, referrals and Immersion.
- Manage offer, acceptance and onboarding for recruited employees.
- Ensure that all processes are followed during the recruitment process, from receiving a sign job requisition to onboarding.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- At least 5 years in a senior leadership role having been involved in strategy development and management of others.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems and HR databases.
- Solid experience with social media recruitment tools, specifically LinkedIn.
- A keen interest in Leadership and the growth and development of People.
- An ability to translate and utilise the Business strategy to formulate and drive the People agenda across the business.
- Proven ability to execute strategy while at the same time making a valuable contribution to its formation.
- Conscious, vulnerable, courageous, confident, emotionally resilient.
- Own It! Do It! Now!
- Strong EQ.
- Open to change and personal development.
- Creative big thinker.
- Strong communicator, facilitator and influencer.
- Proactive, forward thinker.
- Energetic and focused.