Group Accountant (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
TAKE responsibility for financial and other tasks related to specific business units as well as group finance activities as your numerical expertise is sought to fill the role of a Group Accountant to join the Joburg division of a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist. You will be expected to meet specified month end deadlines, capture financial entries, review financial performance and distribute financial reports while also preparing balance sheet & Payroll reconciliations. The successful incumbent must possess a suitable BCom Degree, have ±3 years work experience in a similar role with up to date Accounting experience and strong proficiency in Excel and Outlook and be highly meticulous and performance-driven in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Monthly financial and management reporting.
- Meet specific month end deadlines in a timely manner.
- Capture financial entries, review financial performance and distribute financial reports.
- Prepare balance sheet and Payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare Exco packs and PDF documents.
- Maintain internal control and compliance with company policies.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when requested.
- BCom Degree.
- At least 3 years working experience as an Accountant.
- Up to date Accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with management.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to manage and meet strict deadlines.
- Performance driven and attention to detail.
- Must be able to deliver results in a team environment.
- Reliable and accepts responsibility for the tasks assigned to them.