Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer ( JHB Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- Translate system requirements into products and features.
- Independently plan, install, integrate, and validate systems software and hardware solutions.
- Collaborate with the team on new features and improvements.
- Resolve issues and navigates obstacles to deliver the product.
- Build out native applications for both iOS and Android.
- Lead technical change implementation across environments.
- Acquire and apply a broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Test-Driven Development.
- Be responsible for defining deadlines with the team and these deadlines will be managed in accordance with daily tasks (e.g., bugs).
- Maintain technical knowledge by improving skills via online learning, attending workshops etc.
- Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- React Redux
- Tailwind CSS
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Strong ability to manage change and be open to it.
- Good time management.
- The ability to work under pressure when/if a problem occurs on live.
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.