Full Stack .Net Developer (JHB/CPT/Remote)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Remote
- Work in team of experienced Developers, building out the key product in the financial data space.
- It’s a full stack role: Web, APIs, Microservices, databases etc.
- Involvement in all aspects of the project lifecycle: getting requirements from internal and external stakeholders; architecture, design and coding; database design; and DevOps.
- Excellent experience and working knowledge of C#, .Net/.Net Core and ASP.Net/ASP.Net Core.
- Strong relational database design and SQL querying skills.
- Good experience with SQL Server.
- At least one ORM (e.g., NHibernate or Entity Framework).
- Application design using OO techniques.
- Experience of working with continuous integration, continuous deployment (e.g., Team City, Octopus).
- Good experience of developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Significant experience of writing testable code including Unit Tests and Integration Tests as well as working with a dedicated Testing team.
- Proficient in using Git.
- Comfortable with server administration, e.g., Windows/IIS or Linux/NGINX, etc.
- Significant commercial experience delivering projects with Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Elasticsearch skills.
- Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Experience working in a Microservice-based architecture.
- Experience of the financial domain.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker.
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.).
- You’re an enthusiastic Developer who loves coding and has an eye for detail.
- General problem-solving skills to a high level.