Full Stack Engineer (Python) JHB
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- Design and build backend infrastructure for the Ctrl Robotics platform using the following frameworks: Docker, Node.js, Feathers.js, Flask, Socket.io.
- Create Linux environments to run code on remote Docker containers and local machines –
- Bash Scripts
- Ubuntu Virtual Machines (DigitalOcean, AWS EC2 + ECR, Dockerhub/GitHub)
- Raspberry Pi OS
- Machine Learning development for forecasting and computer vision: TensorFlow, Pandas, PyTorch.
- Build on IoT devices and additional hardware: Raspberry Pi, Arduino.
- Create Android, iOS and web applications using React & React Native frameworks –
- Build out new features on top of existing applications and integrate them into the entire platform.
- Build add-ons for Android OS in order to allow access for Ctrl Ghost applications: Java (Android Studio).
- Assist with maintenance and SLA requirements from existing clients.
In addition to tech tools listed above in duties –
- Able to develop and deploy APIs is essential.
- Ability to build prototypes of new components and modify existing hardware.