Full Stack eCommerce Web Developer (PHP/Python/C++)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Build services and APIs on the backend using PHP, Python and C++.
- Help decide and plan which features will be built and how they are designed and implemented.
* Company infrastructure utilised includes MariaDB, MySQL and Redis for storage and Nginx on a multi-server FreeBSD stack. Also use services and tools like S3, RabbitMQ, Ansible, Pingdom, Sentry, NewRelic and GitHub.
- PHP & MySQL.
- Experience with Version Control.
- You know your way around the terminal.
- SysAdmin or Design skills will be an advantage.