Full Stack Developer – Report Stream (JHB/CPT/Remote)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Remote
YOUR coding talents as a Full Stack Developer is sought by a fast-paced FinTech B2B SaaS company with a global client base. You will join a team on a mission to streamline the lifecycle of structured product & private asset deals. Your core role will entail delivering exceptional quality working software which contributes to the overall success of the entire product suite. You must have worked in a Senior Full Stack role, able to deliver working software from inception to deployment touching on Frontend, Backend and Infrastructure with hands-on experience with an ORM, containerized applications and Angular/Vue/React. You also require .Net, SQL Server, SOLID & experience writing testable code and opinions on Unit, Functional and Integration Tests.
- Deliver high quality working software, which all contributes to the overall success of the product suite –
- Product Development
- Maintenance / Technical Debt
- Product Support
- Code, collaborate and communicate as part of a cross functional globally distributed team.
- Perform code reviews and contribute to shared best practices.
- Collaborate on high-level system architecture and technical strategy.
- Contribute to automation that drives the CI/CD and improves or creates internal tooling.
- Continuous learning – we encourage continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Have worked in a Senior Full-Stack role and have experience delivering working software from inception to deployment touching on Frontend, Backend, and Infrastructure.
- Deep experience and working knowledge of .Net.
- Strong relational database design and advanced SQL querying skills with MSSQL Server.
- Hands-on experience with an ORM.
- A good understanding of software architecture & design patterns – e.g., SOLID.
- Experience writing testable code and opinions on Unit, Functional and Integration Tests.
- Hands-on experience with containerized applications.
- Experience using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Comprehensive experience building web-based applications.
- Hands-on experience with at least one modern web technology – such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Strong opinions held weakly and care about writing legible performant code.
- You’ve been involved in both brownfield and greenfield projects.
- Practical AWS experience (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, EKS).
- Experience working in a service-based architecture.
- Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Financial/securitization domain knowledge.