Full Stack Developer (Python/Django) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
- Create and improve templates for our clients/website.
- Create responsive and clean CSS/LESS.
- Write robust, accessible, maintainable code.
- Work closely with Developers, Professional Services team, and Product Managers to design the software solutions with a focus on reliability, performance, and usability.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain back-end systems in a heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies, with an emphasis on Python.
- Information Technology / Computer Science Degree or relevant experience.
- Experience with Django, Django REST Framework, Python.
- Experience using GIT version control.
- Have a good eye for UX.
- Experience with design software such as Figma, Whimsical, Miro..
Nice to haves –
- Experience working in the real estate industry or affiliated industries.
- Exposure to Sentry and other remote debugging tools.
- Respectful but forthright.
- A pro at getting things done, who can not only design but also execute.
- Analytical; able to use data to make decisions.
- Competitive, self-directed and aims to do their BEST at all times (GREATNESS requires effort and does not only happen during business hours).
- Passionate about the potential of e-commerce and providing a first-class customer experience.
- Entrepreneurial, thrives under change, and accepts it is a constant.
- Always looking for solutions to do something better and faster.
- Business SMART. Able to consider problems from a business perspective using technical and product input.
- Curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Innovative and enjoys iteration.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Will be at the forefront of developing new concepts.
- Thinks like an owner of a business.
- Is SMART, has INTEGRITY, and is DEDICATED.