Full Stack Developer (PHP/HTML5/CSS3)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Build interfaces for web apps and websites.
- Integration of Back-end (CMS) and Front-end.
- Setup project scaffolding.
- Empower effective collaboration.
- Code reviews with colleagues.
- Plan projects with the entire team.
- Expert level knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- PHP and/or Twig experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Integration of (CMS) Back-end and Front-end.
- Firebase (or other NoSQL).
- Unit Testing.
- E2E Testing (e.g., Cypress, Detox).
- Code formatting and linting tools (ESLint, prettier).
- Tools such as InVision/Figma (for receiving designs).
- Setup and creation of back-end tooling (analytics, authentication, database, storage, notifications).
- Comfortable with rapid prototyping as well as writing production-level code.
- Documenting code (for the right kind of project).
- Great communication skills and able to voice your opinion.
- Open-minded, flexible and a problem solver.
- Proactive and willingness to learn and improve.
- Self-directed and takes responsibility for own work.