Full Stack Developer (Node.js & React.js) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
A provider of cutting-edge real-world practical applications to Workforce Communication, Management and Productivity seeks a Full Stack Developer with entrepreneurial flair and a passion for creating and building cutting-edge solutions to join its team. Your core role will entail designing and developing applications using relevant language stacks including and not limited to Node.js for backend and React.js for frontend development. Your tech toolset must include AWS, Node.js, React.js, Vue/Angular, ant.design and/or material ui, MySQL or Postgres and GraphQL.
· Taking direction from our CTO and lead software developers· Working closely with our multi-disciplinary team to deliver our digital applications· Writing well designed, testable, secure, efficient, performant code by using best software development practices· Being responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our digital applications· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities· Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs· Improving our overall application development process and continuously find ways to advance our digital applications· Peer reviewing code to ensure software quality
- Experience working with GraphQL and/or RESTful APIs.
- Experience with backend integrations (REST and/or SOAP).
- Experience working with SQL based databases such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services including and not limited to:
- API Gateway
- Experience building out React frontends according to a defined specification.
5 years Experience in the following technology stack –
- Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- React.js (or Vue/Angular)
- React Frameworks: ant.design and/or material ui
- SQL Databases, preferably MySQL or Postgres
- GraphQL (Apollo Server would be advantageous)