IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Empower effective collaboration.
- Code reviews.
- Plan and execute projects with the entire team.
- Integration of back-end (CMS) and front-end.
- Setup project scaffolding
- 6+ Years experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Strong experience with ReactJS and React libraries such as Redux.
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks such as ReactNative
- Experience with modern frontend build pipelines such as Webpack, Gulp and Babel.
- You have a strong understanding of web architectures such as single page applications, server-side rendering and micro frontends.
- You know how to work with remote data via REST APIs, GraphQL, and Websockets.
- Experience using Git based version control systems.
- ReactNative or Flutter development experience.
- Firebase (or other NoSQL).
- Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme)
- Code formatting and linting tools (ESLint, prettier).
- Comfortable both with rapid prototyping as well as writing production-level code.
- Documenting code (for the right kind of project).
- Proactive and willingness to learn and improve.
- Self-directed and takes responsibility for own work.
- Open-minded, flexible and a problem solver.
- Strong communication skills and able to voice your opinion.
- You are able to collaborate with others and self-organise.
- Analytical and good at time management.
- Enjoy learning about new technologies and adapting to changing requirements.