Full Stack Developer (Frontend, Logic Heavy) (Angular/AngularJS) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
- The Software Development department is sectioned into Software Domain Teams, each having ‘ownership’ of their IP (Technology choices, architecture, best practices, DevOps) and an appropriate degree of autonomy. This provides the best of both worlds having the feel of a small ‘start up’ team while also having the security of being part of a well-established and stable business
- Our cross-functional teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be encouraged to embrace the latest technological updates and given a platform to work on complex, interesting problems daily.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with C#, RESTful API experience, Angular/Angular JS, Git.
- Honest and detail oriented.
- Strong bias for action, and getting things done well.
- Motivation to write code that is well-tested and well-documented.
- Give and receive open, direct, and timely feedback.