Full Stack Developer (C#) (Centurion)
IT – Software Development
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable enterprise software.
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues.
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work seamlessly with the Business Performance team to make the product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Represent the company and product and conferences.
- Keep themselves and their team up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Work with the Development teams and Product Managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build new and improve on current application CI/CD pipelines.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with Data Scientists and Analysts to improve software.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role predominantly with C# (5 Years or more).
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Solid experience with databases preferably MS SQL, others will be advantage e.g., MySQL, MongoDB.
- Web Server (e.g., IIS, Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Implementing Docker containerization technology strategies with Kubernetes.
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
- Software Design Patterns.
- Unit Testing.
- Source Control.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organisational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Quick learner.