Frontline Receptionist (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic Joburg Brand Specialist seeks a vibrant, energetic and experienced Frontline Receptionist, who is pro-active and passionate about Customer Service. You will serve as the first point of contact and will need to represent the company in a professional manner. You will also manage the Front Desk as well as execute various administrative and clerical tasks. The successful candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable Office Administration tertiary qualification or equivalent, at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and in a customer-centric environment with Advanced MS Office proficiency.
- Welcome all the visitors and immediately direct them to the appropriate host.
- Answer and screen calls in a professional manner.
- Operate the Telecommunication system.
- Housekeeping, ensuring the reception area is tidy whilst adhering to the company rules and regulations.
- Immediately report any irregularities and security breaches (being vigilant at all times).
- Pay attention to detail and provide accurate information in person and in all forms of communication.
- Execution of ad-hoc duties within the company.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Relevant Office Administration qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Customer Service environment.
- Professional and experienced in Office Administration.
- Advanced computer skill and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Energetic, warm and friendly.
- Well organised and pays attention to detail.
- Vigilant, quick to respond and provide accurate information to respective individuals.
- A great team player with good working relationships at all levels.
- A mature individual with high emotional intelligence.
- A great collaborator and an event organiser.
- Possess multi-tasking capabilities.
- Tech-savvy with a desire and willingness to adopt new ways of working.
- Cares deeply about changing people’s lives for the best.