Front End Software Developer (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Participate in an Agile development process as projects require.
- Collaborate with the team to continually improve development and delivery processes.
- Collaborate closely with customers and stakeholders in understanding and breaking down requirements.
- Quality, security and performance focus throughout the delivery cycle.
- Ownership and accountability of end-to-end life cycle for new and existing features.
- Ownership of code base and Unit and Functional Tests.
- Development of new product capabilities.
- Maintenance of existing product capabilities, including defect fixes.
- Creation of automated tests and contribute towards a sophisticated continuous integration environment.
- Deliver demos throughout the development process to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Customer support, including after-hours support rotation, for defect correction and consulting on service resolution.
- Enable customers and service organisation by actively engaging on IM client channels (Zoom, Webex Teams, and Microsoft Teams etc.).
- Completed relevant Programming courses.
- A Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- At least 2 years Software Development experience with Angular 2+, using TypeScript.
- REST API Integration
- Cypress or Protractor
Preferred Skills –
- Ability to work across technology stacks
- Must hold current valid Driver’s License and Passport.
- You must have the legal right to work in South Africa.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent communication skills.