IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Write code that complies with the company’s standards and provides optimal functionality.
- Ensure software across all projects meet all requirements of quality, security, extensibility by regularly reviewing pull requests.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and concepts are communicated clearly through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Display a clear level of understanding of the current back end stack and standards.
- Stay up to date with new technology and industry standards.
- Propose additions to current back end stack to optimize performance and workflow.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Owners, and other product teams to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving our users’ problems.
- Grade 12 or equivalent certificate essential.
- Working knowledge of semantic HTML and CSS.
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jest, React Testing Library).
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, Gulp etc.
- GIT (or similar revision control).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Deadline-driven and able to work under pressure.
- Able to take initiative.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).