FinTech Implementation Consultant
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Somerset West – Western Cape
A vibrant, fast-paced & growing provider of cutting-edge FinTech software solutions for the Property sector seeks the expertise of a FinTech Implementation Consultant to join its team. Your core role will be the management of the migration process of clients and ensuring the accurate and on time upload of financial data. The successful incumbent will require experience in Administration Management and strong proficiency in Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook & PowerPoint. Any Data Analysis and processing, Customer Service/Support experience and Financial/Accounting experience or background in addition, will prove beneficial.
- Manage customer migration projects.
- Create and manage migration plans with clients.
- Manage data migrations with the take-on teams.
- Report on migration progress of all projects to the rest of the team.
- Use advanced technical skills and custom tools to efficiently manage and migrate client data into their software.
- Work directly with clients to effectively co-ordinate each migration project to completion.
- Monitor all work for quality while troubleshooting and resolving errors as need be.
- Communicate process successes and failures to internal and external stakeholders to identify potential areas of improvement and action to ensure that the migration project stays on track.
- Provide customer support, resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities on the system.
- Provide system training to customers.
- Proficiency in Excel Intermediate, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience in Administration Management.
- Experience in Data Analysis and processing.
- Financial / Accounting experience or background.
- Customer Service / Support experience.
- Analytical skills – To understand the data they are working with and the information they are receiving from clients. This information can help them determine the best way to move data and what precautions to take to ensure the data is uploaded accurately.
- Organisational skills – Implementation Consultants often work with multiple teams and individuals to complete their work.
- Communication & People skills – The role requires the successful candidate to work with a variety of individuals and teams throughout a Data Migration process. He/ she must be able to communicate effectively with all these individuals to ensure the data migration process runs smoothly.