Financial Administrator (Sage Evolution) (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A highly meticulous Financial Administrator with strong Sage Evolution skills is sought by a dynamic provider of innovative Software & Systems Solutions to join its Joburg division. Your core role will be to process invoices and purchases orders within Sage and perform financial administrative tasks within the finance function. You will also be expected to collate and prepare the Petty Cash & Credit Card recons, load payments online, and assist with finalising monthly management accounts. The ideal candidate will require a Diploma in Finance with 5 years’ experience in Financial Administration or Bookkeeping and 3-5 years within a Creditors and Debtors role and Sage Evolution proficiency.
- Daily processing of Invoice requests to supporting documentations aligned to SOP’s.
- Daily processing of Purchase Order requests to supporting documentation aligned to SOP’s.
- Daily maintenance of Inventory List within the workflow and distribution of Purchase Orders and Invoices to Financial Manager for review.
- Distribution of purchase order to relevant departments within SOP’s.
- Timeously collation and preparation of Petty Cash and Credit Card reconciliations.
- Timeous submission of credit card deductions to Human Resources.
- Cashbook processing within Sage Evolution.
- Banking administration and loading of payments online.
- Joint Creditors reconciliations and Creditors administration responsibilities.
- Ad hoc assistance in finalising monthly management accounts.
- Ad hoc assistance to Debtor’s Administrator.
- Ad hoc assistance to Financial Manager and Divisional Head of Finance.
- General day – day financial requirements.
- Diploma in Finance.
- 5 Years’ experience in Financial Administration or Bookkeeping role.
- 3–5 Years’ experience within a Creditor and Debtors’ role.
- Experience using Sage Evolution is a prerequisite.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships within the organisation.
- Strong focus on attention to detail.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Deadline orientated and Time Management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and proactive.
- Willingness and openness to learn new skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skill.