Financial Accountant (Louis Trichardt)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
OUR client, an exclusive Safari & Game lodge located in the picturesque Northern Province of South Africa, seeks a highly meticulous and strong numerical Financial Accountant to join its team. Your role will entail preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports, conducting internal audits and providing oversight of tax payments. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years relevant experience with a completed BCom Degree and strong technical knowledge and use of Pastel.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Oversee tax payments.
- Prepare budgets for the organisation.
- Monitor and report on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keep up to date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Proven industry experience will be highly advantageous with a completed BCom Degree plus articles (as an advantage) with a minimum 5 years’ experience in the above duties.
- Strong technical knowledge and use of Pastel.