Finance Reporting Clerk
Cape Town – Western Cape
THE strong numeracy & reconciliation skills of a proactive and deadline driven Finance Reporting Clerk is sought by a cutting-edge Cloud Solutions Specialist. Your role will entail preparing monthly MRR schedules across divisions, month voice revenue analytics while processing daily bank statements, facilitating customer debit order run and assisting with ICASA quarterly reporting. Essential requirements include Grade 12/Matric, at least 5 years’ work experience in a similar role, strong Excel and proficiency with an Accounting software package – preferably Pastel Evolution.
- Preparation of monthly MRR schedules across divisions.
- Preparation of monthly voice revenue analytics.
- Preparation of monthly affiliate / reseller commission schedules.
- Processing of daily bank statements, monthly credit cards, petty cash, PayPal, PSG, Netcash on SOLID & Evolution.
- Allocation of supplier & customer payments on SOLID.
- Journal set-offs between customers and suppliers.
- Facilitate the monthly customer debit order run.
- Assist with weekly payment runs & loading of payments.
- Prepare monthly fixed asset additions / movements list.
- Monthly report preparation for billing for: Extensions, Numbers, Trunks, Access links (ADSL, LTE, fibre, diginet), FaxConnect, VideoConnect, Enterprise & reseller billing files, Call recording storage, Porting, Intercompany billing, Rate Plans, Other.
- Stand-in support for prepaid customer top-ups.
- Assistance with ICASA quarterly reporting.
- Other general admin.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience with an Accounting package – preferably Pastel Evolution.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience within the IT/Telecommunications industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good verbal skills and good command of the English language.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Organised with strong administrative skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.