Cape Town – Western Cape
IF you are looking to take the next step in your financial career, then a cutting-edge Cloud Solutions Specialist wants you as their next Finance Manager to take charge of its Cape Town division. You will help design, implement and monitor internal controls including company expenditure, compile all monthly Management Accounts & Journals, Fixed Asset Management and prepare and submit VAT returns and manage the annual audit of group companies. The successful candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, at least be qualified with Honours / CA(SA) / CIMA or equivalent and completed Articles will prove beneficial. You must have 3-5 years Post-graduate experience including Accounting & CRM systems with an Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and possess a valid Driver’s Licence and your own transport.
- Compilation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Process all monthly journals.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Monitor expenditure across company and report thereon.
- Preparation of Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts and Quarterly board packs.
- Manage annual audit for group companies.
- Assist with preparation for annual BEE audit.
- Design, implement and monitor internal controls.
- Support various ad-hoc projects to drive automation, system enhancements, corporate structuring etc.
- Review sales and affiliate commissions.
- Systems maintenance (users, GL accounts, suppliers, customers, products etc.).
- Cashflow and Treasury Management.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs (including foreign payments).
- Manage FEC’s and SARB authorities.
- Manage system month end close.
- Liaise with banks, SARS and other compliance parties regarding all queries.
- Stock, Debtors and Creditors Management.
- Approve new service orders / issue Purchase Orders.
- Approve customer Credit Notes.
- Customer notices of breach and termination.
- Commercial contracting.
- Fixed Asset management including Fixed Asset Register.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for group companies.
- Assist with all compliance – SARS / CIPC / Statutory / ICASA / Department of Labour / RICA.
- Income tax including provisional tax.
- Delegate to other and oversee tasks to conclusion.
- General ad hoc duties.
- Proactively remain abreast of industry and financial knowledge.
- Self-study and research in order to develop both technical and soft skills.
- Actively knowledge share with colleagues and sub-ordinates.
- Matric / Grade 12 Essential.
- Minimum Honours / CA(SA) / CIMA or equivalent.
- Completed Articles beneficial.
- 3 – 5 Years Post-graduate experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Accounting & CRM systems experience.
- Driver’s Licence and own transport.
- Strong business and commercial understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary integrity.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Team Management skills.
- Diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion.
- Professional and punctual.
- Reliable, responsible and ethical.
- Proactive and deadline driven.
- Able to follow tasks through from start to finish.