Finance Manager Reporting (Maternity Contract) (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A leading global Device Manufacturer in Joburg seeks the numerical expertise of a highly analytical & meticulous professional to fill a Maternity Cover Contract for a Finance Manager Reporting. Your role will entail monthly Flash and Final Reporting, Cash Flow forecasts while assisting with compiling Income Tax Returns (provisional and final) and preparing annual financial statements. You will effectively manage and lead the Finance Reporting Department while acting as a key Business Partner across the business by leading an exemplary reporting function. You must also be able to take on project work from time to time and assist in the preparation of annual financial statements and audit. The successful incumbent will require Matric/Grade 12, a Post-graduate Finance tertiary qualification and preferably be a qualified CA. You must have ±2 years’ Financial Accounting experience including International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & a solid understanding of financial risk factors and principles. You must also preferably have experience with Finnivo and Microsoft NAVision.
- Monthly Flash Reporting.
- Monthly Final Reporting.
- Assistance in annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Cash Flow forecasts.
- Monthly Management Accounting Reporting.
- Intercompany confirmations.
- Intercompany loan management.
- General Ledger reconciliation.
- Assist with the compilation of Income Tax Returns (provisional and final).
- Assistance with preparation of annual financial statements.
- Calculation of shareholder dividends and management of compliance process therein.
- Management of Cost Accountant.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Grade 12 National Certificate.
- A Post-graduate Finance qualification.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) is preferable.
- Articles at one of the Big 4 is preferable.
- ±2 years’ Financial Accounting experience.
- Finnivo experience (preferable).
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- People Management and leadership principles and practices.
- Understand financial risk factors and principles.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Microsoft NAVision experience.
- Interpersonal and Relationship Management skills.
- Planning, organising and coordination.
- Problem solving skills.
- Management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Numerical Reasoning.
- Influencing skills.
- Communications skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.