Field Ops Coordinator
Cape Town – Western Cape
A fast-paced IT solutions company is seeking their next Field Ops Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating jobs between field ops teams and customers to ensure success. We are looking for a highly organized individual to carry out our internal processes and ensure our standards are adhered to by field staff. You must have extensive experience with office software, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Coordinate jobs between field staff and customers.
- Assignment of jobs to field staff.
- Liaise with customers.
- Escalate tickets out of SLA.
- Monitor and maintain that tickets are actioned within SLA.
- Ensure all scheduled appointments are added and updated on our ticketing system.
- Follow up on resolutions of jobs and keep customers updated.
- Ensure that All FTTB, FTTE and reseller jobs are treated with urgency and excellent customer service.
- Assist timeously, with any day-to-day tasks when requested by management.
- Be willing to assist with any new tasks as and when required by the company.
- Update team on progress of jobs.
- Extensive experience with office software, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.