FICO Functional Consultant (JHB)
IT – Analyst, Data Management ~ Product/Project management
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A Retail and Consumer Finance Concern in Joburg seeks the expertise of a FICO Functional Consultant whose core role will be to configure and test SAP and other 3rd party FICO functions and module solutions, as well as
troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems. You will also write functional and test specifications, as well as training and testing material while providing user support and assistance for 3rd Level incidents and resolving business as usual issues aligned to operations and service processes. Applicants must be ITIL 3 Certified & have 3+ years SAP design and configuration experience including an understanding of SAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture and Functional knowledge of SAP FICO (GL, AR, AP, FA, PCA, CCA, New GL) including interfaces, data migration and integration. You must also have 2+ years Agile experience (e.g., sprint planning, stand-up).
- Make recommendations to optimise FICO processes, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all IT Governance Frameworks including policies, procedures, processes and standards.
- Identify suitable solutions to new and existing business requirements (changes and projects), and ensure effective resolution of problems and incidents –
- Solution design, analysis, configuration and development
- Portfolio Support Management
- Project & Change Management
- Produce portfolio and status reporting in a timely manner and aligned to the agreed communications plan for all relevant stakeholders –
- Effective data reporting
- Effective communication
- Update and maintain known error database, knowledge base, configuration database as well as testing and training material, and implement a continuous improvement plan to improve the portfolio solutions –
- Quality Assurance
- Continuous Improvement
- Effectively manage and develop self to deliver on agreed individual and team objectives.
- Certified in ITIL 3.
- 3+ Years SAP design and configuration experience.
- 2+ Years Agile experience (e.g., sprint planning, stand-up).
- Understanding of SAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture.
- Functional knowledge of SAP FICO (GL, AR, AP, FA, PCA, CCA, New GL) including interfaces, data migration and integration.
- Knowledge of –
- SAP FICO integration with HCM.
- And application of relevant IT best practices.
- IT Service Management principles and frameworks (ITIL 3).
- Project Management including methods and tools.Retail industry models.
- Working with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design.
- Documenting functional and technical specifications.
- Experience in preparation of business cases, business process.
- 3-Year IT related Degree.
- Certified in TOGAF, Agile Methodologies.
- Certified in COBIT Prince II.
- SAP Specialist Certification – FICO.
- Driving change.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Personal resilience.
- Energy and drive.
- Customer orientation.
- Team player.
- Excellence orientation.
- Influencing others.