Durban – KwaZulu Natal
Our client is an innovative Financial Services Provider, with an approach to business that is outside the box and sometimes viewed as unconventional. Proudly different, and not for everyone. Empowering, transformation, wellness, strong and healthy mindsets and striving for the absolute best, lie at the centre of the company ethos. They choose to work only with people who are committed to continuous learning, and who are willing to step far outside of what they know and who want to grow and develop to their highest potential.
Does this sound like you? Fantastic! Please read on…
A fun & fast-paced Financial Services Provider in Durban seeks a highly meticulous & pragmatic Executive Assistant whose core role will be to provide administrative and personal assistance/support to the Executive team. You will be expected to ensure proper administration and logistical support mechanisms are in place, Project Management including planning, design, execution & tracking, Diary Management and compiling board packs and approving expense claims. The successful incumbent must have Grade 12/Matric, 3-5 years’ work experience as a Senior Exec Assistant, Project Management, extensive Diary Management, People Management, Advanced MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint, proficient with Skype and valid Driver’s License and own vehicle.
- Ensure that proper administration and logistical support mechanisms are in place and effectively managed and controlled.
- Day to day personal errands for the Value Shareholders.
- Participation in projects as designated.
- Departmental Support.
- Diary Management.
- Screen calls and visitors
- Arrange travel requirements related to business and personal including all passport, visa, Forex and accommodation requirements nationally and internationally
- Prepare reports, board packs, filing and organising documents.
- Project Management responsibilities for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, tracking, monitoring, controlling, reporting and closure of projects and tasks.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, records and personal matters.
- Serve as direct liaison for the Executive Team.
- Liaise with customers, consultants and strategic partners on all levels.
- Approve expense claims.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- 3-5 Years working experience as a Senior Executive Assistant to Senior Management.
- Project Management experience.
- Extensive experience in Diary Management.
- People Management skills.
- Ability to proactively co-ordinate and multi-task across functions/business units.
- Experience in co-coordinating functions.
- MS Office (Advanced).
- Advanced typing skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle.
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management (own and others).
- Excellent Administrative skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Conflict Resolution skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mature individual (High EQ).
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Team Player.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Deadline driven.
- Brand conscious and customer centric.
- Emotionally Resilient.
- Own it Do it Now.