IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
YOUR strong technical ability coupled with a high attention to detail and accuracy is sought to fill the role of an Enterprise Administrator who will be joining the team of the Cape Town division of a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist. Your core role will be to attend to Back Office Administration while also participating in Purchase Order creation, scheduling of Engineers and part requisition, management and reporting ensuring Vendor requirements are met. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, Financial Administration experience including Billing, Pos & Quotations and proven experience with Vendor authorised services administration for: HP Inc, Lenovo & HPE.
- Part requisition, management and reporting ensuring Vendor requirements are met.
- Asset management and requisition.
- Purchase Order creation.
- Quote creation.
- Scheduling of Engineers.
- Matric /Grade 12 essential.
- Experience in Financial Administration – Billing, PO’s, Quotations .
- Experience in part requisition via Vendor warranty process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Work in structured and organised fashion to achieve goals.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- A great team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Have a hunger to continually learn and upskill.