Engineering Platform Lead (Remote)
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Work with the UX Specialist and Product Manager to design solution for business requirements.
- Brief, manage and mentor the Engineering team through the development process.
- Develop technical specifications and new features.
- Develop and assist in integrations with 3rd parties.
- Code Reviews.
- Manage deployments.
- Manage cloud infrastructure.
- Support and troubleshoot client issues.
- Provide technical insight for integrating with clients.
- Tertiary Education preferred.
- 8 Years of solid development experience in a team environment with 1 – 2 years of leading teams.
- Strong Azure Cloud experience and any other cloud environment.
- Experience in building enterprise solutions.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience in developing cross-platform applications.
- Experience in start-ups and Agile workspace.
- Python skills.
- Big Data experience.
- Analytics and ML experience.
- Be able to adapt to the fast-paced nature of the business and learn on the job.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset.