Embedded Developer “C”
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
YOUR innovative ability to solve design problems along with being skilled in creating feature requests & design documentation is sought to fill the role of an Embedded Developer “C” for a leading Automotive Tech company. You will also be expected to interpret datasheets while updating and optimizing existing code bases. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelors of Engineer with strong C experience and have at least 3-10 years’ work experience in a similar role being able to mange multiple projects.
- Update and optimize existing code bases.
- Interpret datasheets.
- Creatively solve design problems (creating feature requests and design documentation).
- Debug code-related issues.
Must Haves –
- Bachelors of Engineering.
- C experience.
- 3-10 Years relevant work experience.
Nice to haves –
- Linux skills.
- Git/ GitHub experience.
- Able to manage multiple projects / multitasking / time management.
- Can manage themselves to some degree / takes initiative – problem solving.