E-Commerce Warehouse & Fulfilment Manager
Cape Town – Western Cape
Join the team of our client, nestled in the picturesque wine valley of Franschhoek, seeking the expertise of a E-Commerce Warehouse and Fulfilment Manager to help them grow and improve their operations. You must be solution oriented with experience in process improvement, operations, or logistics, ideally within an e-commerce environment. This role suits a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment and who can easily adapt to changing market and organisational requirements. If you are passionate about your work to the point where it inspires others, this position is for you! You must have a relevant tertiary qualification (e.g., Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering) and at least five years’ work experience.
- Execute and manage routine logistics and daily fulfilment operations.
- Oversee the inbound, storage, picking and packing, and outbound processes.
- Oversee inventory.
- Manage staff and team performance.
- Analyse supply chain data and performance, ensuring efficiency.
- Plan and schedule relevant operational activities.
- Drive continuous improvement projects with management.
- Monitor product quality and cold chain throughout supply chain.
- Implement effective delivery-service measures to ensure continual satisfaction to their customers.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g., Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering).
- At least five years’ work experience.
- Organisational and people management experience within a fast-moving operational environment.
- Experience within a complex warehousing or FMCG environment.
- Demonstrate a target-oriented and performance-driven attitude.
- A creative approach to dealing with day-to-day challenges and a strong sense of ambition to solve issues and reach targets.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated.
- Solution oriented.