Dynamics 365 Developer (CPT Only)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, & identify efficient ways Dynamics CRM 2016 will add value to their business.
- Work closely with all key business stakeholders in identifying, analysing, and developing solutions based on their business requirements.
- Plan and execute the implementation of Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365 developments, providing regular progress updates to internal and external clients.
- Assist with project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation and support new and existing clients on the use of Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365.
- University Degree in a Software Development area. (D365 /Power Platform MS Certifications advantageous)
- 4+ Years –
- Coding on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK (developing plug-in & workflow assemblies).
- Strong development experience, ideally with Dynamics CRM 2016, D365 and Power Platform.
- Able to customize CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards.
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet & Mobile Applications.
- Good Understanding of SQL.
- Good Understanding of DevOps.
- Business analysis & requirements gathering skills.
- Hands-on D365 development experience.
- Practical experience with –
- Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, Power Automate, Power Flow, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Unit Testing.
- Integrations between CRM and external sources (Data Warehouse, IBM Acoustic).
- Web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript).
- Microsoft Azure.
- Be comfortable with a hybrid working model (Remote as well as at the office).
Adaptability – Adjusts effectively to work within new work structures.
Decision Making – Ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions.
Gaining Commitment – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans.
Initiating action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives, being proactive.
Ownership – Assumes responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks.
Team Orientation – Willingness to work with others in a team environment.
Thinking skills – Ability to perceive, interpret and translate information in order to competently perform processes and tasks at various levels of complexity.
Time Management – Ability to work and deliver within project deadlines.