Director of Consulting
IT – Manager
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
Our client supports their clients when they face several key challenges, spanning core operations and digital transformation. They work with clients to solve problems that require data automation and digitization across multiple sectors. Often their clients can’t find existing software solutions to unlock the business benefits they seek and favor the flexibility of their Platform. Their team is growing, and they are looking for an aspiring leader who will add instant value to their clients and allow the company to sell and deliver services with distinction. As a part of their team, you will benefit from early client exposure, working with and learning from their existing team that includes highly proficient engineers that specialize in their proprietary cloud platform. They are looking for a Director of Consulting who has skills and experiences in identifying client issues, shaping cloud-based solutions, overcoming cloud adoption challenges, managing tricky Client leading multiple small teams. Preferable domain experience in mining and commodity-related operational improvement or supply chain and logistics digital operational process improvement outside of traditional ERP implementations.
- You will be expected to introduce new relationships and lead existing client relationships at senior levels, gain an understanding of their business issues and digital priorities.
- You will be the lead for multiple clients and internal teams and responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities, then design and deliver solutions through to a managed service. These services will
- improve our end customers’ business performance.
- Worked in a consulting environment with excellent experience in:
- Building new client relationships.
- Monetizing existing relationships.
- Deal origination in scenarios where an RFP (Request for Proposal) does not exist.
- Selling and solution design for complex business process improvement.
- Viewed as an expert in your chosen field.
- Ability to build deep and trusted client relationships, including the monetization of existing relationships.
- Organized Self-Starter: Well-organized, self-motivated, and capable of leading teams and managing workloads effectively.
- Possesses good commercial acumen with experience in digital solution design within fast-paced and complex environments.
- Proficient in identifying business issues and creating compelling high-level value cases for solutions, especially with their Platform.
- Able to lead clients in adopting cloud solutions.
- Experienced in leading the design of core solution components and implementing digital change.
- Comfortable with taking personal accountability for risks associated with outcome-based pricing and delivery complexity.
- Keeps abreast of global trends in automation, leading practices, and innovation.
- Skilled in leading design-led solution workshops and redesigning complex business processes.
- Capable of defining information and data requirements to meet clients’ digital needs.
- Understands cloud technologies and their capabilities.
- Proficient in designing and overseeing AGILE implementations.
- Strong background in client handling, leading commercial agreements and change, and diagnosing business model improvements that require data automation solutions.
- Strong desire to deliver process automation.
- Preferable domain experience in mining and commodity-related operational improvement or supply chain and logistics digital operational process improvement outside of traditional ERP implementations.