Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)
A growing Digital Agency seeks the expertise of a self-driven & forward-thinking Digital Marketing Strategist whose core role will be to set, monitor and optimize Digital Marketing strategies for clients’ business goals using multiple platforms, channels & tools. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable tertiary qualification in Marketing/Digital Strategy or proven work experience of at least 3 years in a similar role, have demonstrable experience with SEO, CRM, analytics & social advertising platforms and be comfortable speaking and presenting to clients.
- Create and manage Digital Marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, social media, paid sources, blogs).
- Conceptualize and produce Digital Marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Head of Strategy & Creative Design team.
- Work with the Paid team to setup and monitor client digital KPI’s across multiple channels and manage the budgets. This includes doing monthly reporting.
- Analyse web traffic metrics (Google Analytics & relevant tools) and suggest new opportunities to improve performance.
- Research industry products and trends to identify new opportunities.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics improve strategy.
- Build strong client relationships with all stakeholders.
- Liaise with Designers, Product Owners and content team to optimize user experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing and stay up to date with digital technologies developments.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage the overall Digital Marketing strategies for the client base.
- Manage all clients’ Digital Marketing channels to measure ROI and KPIs.
- Analyse performance using relevant tools (Google Analytics) and suggest ways to improve performance.
- Report back to clients on a monthly basis using Google Data Studio and relevant software tools.
- Develop and produce Digital Marketing campaigns with the Creative team.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or Digital Strategy (or proven work experience if not).
- Minimum of 3 year’s relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO, CRM, analytics & social advertising platforms.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to clients.
- Experience in implementing social media & Google AdWords campaigns beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to solve challenges through creative problem solving.
- Manages time effectively, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who spots opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.