Digital Marketing Manager (HubSpot) (Remote)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal
YOUR innovative ability to utilise your Digital Marketing expertise to develop and implement high performing strategies to maximise ROI within a fast-moving environment is sought by a UK-based Digital & eCommerce Solutions Provider looking to fill the role of a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be a self-motivated “dooer” planning and carry out marketing activities for the agency including digital, social offline, and events. You will also handle Inbound Lead Generation creation via marketing channels while developing new and existing relationships with relevant partners to generate MQL. You will require experience with HubSpot, WordPress & Google Analytics with the confidence to not only ‘sell’ your own ideas, but that of others.
- Enforce of all company policies.
- Plan and deliver all marketing activities, including digital, offline, and events.
- Inbound Lead Generation via marketing channels.
- Manage the marketing budget including advertising spend.
- Develop new and existing relationships with relevant partners to assist in marketing activities.
- Report on KPIs for all marketing activities.
- Market Confluence Space Management.
- Ensure own contact and company data in HubSpot is up to date.
- Report TBC.
- Procure and manage marketing software and services.
- Keep up to date with Digital Marketing trends.
- Experience with HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics.
- The confidence to ‘sell’ your ideas with the ability to deliver your own ideas as well as others.
- Drive, motivation and initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A creative approach.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Conferences/Webinars/Articles covering content, analytics, SEO, events, and digital skills.
- HubSpot Training Academy.
- Google Squared qualification.
- Google/LinkedIn Ad experience.