Digital & Graphics Designer (JHB)
IT – Designer
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic Digital Agency is seeking an experienced Digital and Graphics Designer to join their team at their head office in Kempton Park, where you will be responsible for designing a variety of assets for the group, including but not limited to mailshots, social media posts, website collateral, performance max assets, billboards, pull-up banners, car hangers, stickers, marketing assets, company and group portfolios, and branch assets. As a Digital and Graphics Designer, you will play a crucial role in the success of their brands. If you have a strong portfolio, excellent communication skills, and a passion for staying up to date with the latest digital trends, you are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of briefs and the ability to accurately interpret them.
- Creation of designs and assets for use on the company’s website, brand files, and social media platforms
- Collaborate with copywriters on social content and strategies.
- Good understanding of UX/UI
- Expertise in the full Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, is essential.
- Affinity Designer and/or Sketch for Mac is beneficial.
- Conceptualise, design, and maintain all required material for online use.
- Knowledge and interest in web standards, best practices, and technologies to maintain all the brands’ websites in terms of content, design, development, and functionality.
- Natural interest in social media and digital trends and assist with the creation and presentation of the company’s various brands and companies on social media platforms.
- Passion for best practices, new technologies, and continuous improvement on the digital platform
- Ability to take a project from brief to completion.
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for staying up to date with the latest digital trends.
- Ability to work within timeframes and meet deadlines.