Digital Business Solutions Consultant (JHB/CPT/DBN)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal
ENSURE the effective technical implementation and support of technologies to customers as the next Digital Business Solutions Consultant sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12 and current OpenText Certification (Content Server Business Consultant, Content Server Administrator, Archive Server). You must also have the demonstrated ability to practically support and troubleshoot existing installations, SharePoint, TCP/IP, Active Directory, VMware and/or Hyper-V, SQL and/or Oracle and preferably be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of current technology frameworks – principally ITIL and able to create and maintain technical documentation- both internal and client facing.
- Provide technical product support focused on OpenText Content Suite Platform (aka Content Lifecycle Management) and includes elements of both BAU operational support and project implementation (installation, configuration and upgrade).
- Be accountable to both the Technical Services Manager for line function and through Project, Program and Operations Management for project delivery.
- Matric / Grade 12 essential.
- Current OpenText Certification (Content Server Business Consultant, Content Server Administrator, Archive Server).
- Demonstrated ability to practically support and troubleshoot existing installations.
- Knowledge of associated products – e.g., Application Governance and Archiving for SharePoint, Email Management, OpenText Everywhere, Tempo, Portal, Enterprise Process Services, Web Experience Management and Extended ECM would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of networking technologies and principles in order to support the technical function of the role– including, but not limited to: TCP/IP networking, Directory Services (Active Directory), Virtualisation (VMware and/or Hyper-V), database (MS-SQL and/or Oracle) and operating systems (mostly Windows, some Linux).
- Preferably be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of current technology frameworks- principally ITIL and understand the fundamentals of Project Management in order to operate successfully within the environment.
- An effective communicator with both colleagues and clients. The ability to contribute to both functional teams and multi-disciplinary project teams is required.
- Able to create and maintain technical documentation- both internal and client facing.
- Candidates must be eligible for passing security clearance at Government sites.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.