DevOps Engineer (Team Lead) (Remote)
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Infrastructure
- Project Planning.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Performance Management.
- Write software in line with industry standards and design patterns.
- Debug software for optimum functioning.
- 5 Years or more relevant work experience which enables you to design, manage, deploy and operate sophisticated large-scale transactional system architecture using leading cloud-based platforms.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Container orchestration services – Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Infrastructure As Code technologies – Terraform, Ansible.
- Significant experience with open-source operating system environments.
- Problem solver.
- Independent thinker.
- Knows how to manage stress when under pressure.
- Displays self-awareness and leadership.