D365 CRM Functional Consultant
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A prominent global Digital Solutions Tech company based in Johannesburg is looking for a D365 CRM Functional Consultant with a minimum of 3 years of experience in one of the D365 Online Customer Engagement modules (Sales/Marketing). The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related field, such as Business Analysis Professional. Additionally, the candidate should have over 3 years of proven experience as an MS Dynamics Online/365 Functional Consultant with a focus on Sales/Marketing, possibly in a senior/lead position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related field i.e., Business Analysis Professional.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate (desirable)
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate (desirable)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing functionalities.
- 3+ years proven MS Dynamics Online/365 Functional consultant/ design experience
- 3+ years proven MS Dynamics Online/365 Sales/ Marketing – probable as senior/lead position.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (CE) and Power Platform fundamentals and advanced product knowledge
- Proven experience in business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Knowledge/Experience of Functional Analysis/Design methodology
- Have strong business knowledge of sales processes for business-to-customer and business-to-business scenarios.
- Understand the sales process of the customer as well as the core functionality of Dynamics 365 Sales to identify where the two align and differ.
- Be proficient in configuring (not customizing/developing) D365 Model-driven apps (Power Platform) for Sales and Marketing.
- Awareness of D365 solution components (core application features) –Navigation/UX, UI & Custom controls, Workflow Automation, Data, Security, Integration (APIs/Microservices) options
- Awareness of D365 ISVs via AppSource or other 3rd party add-ons.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and their interactions with Microsoft Dataverse.
- Experience of working with DevOps (ADO) in Agile environment – Development Sprint expectations (Planning, Work Items (US, Task, Bugs), Technical Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Bugs fix)
- Familiarity with Power Automate, Power Apps, and other Microsoft Power Platform tools.
- Financial Services experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.