CX Marketing Consultant (Germany)
A data-driven and forward-thinking CX Marketing Consultant is sought by a fast-paced global Digital Business Consultancy. The role will be based in Munich, Germany, where you will work hybrid both onsite and remote. You need to be an expert in marketing strategy and the MarTech space which will include consulting with clients around their business and marketing needs, compiling strategy and technology architecture, configuring technology and managing change. You will require a Masters/Bachelors in Marketing or Business, 7+ years’ work experience in Digital Marketing, solid knowledge of HubSpot or equivalent (i.e., SalesForce, Pardot, Marketo), basic HTML, CSS, understand Inbound Marketing / Customer Experience Marketing and be technically minded to grasp technology stack i.e., HubSpot, Google Analytics, Slack, Accelo, G-Suite, Excel etc. You will need to be based in Munich, Germany or have an EU passport and be willing to move there. You will need to be fluent in German.
Understand Client Requirements | Client Satisfaction –
- Drive customer experience and technology success and process transformation in client companies.
- Consult on Marketing and CX projects and propose strategy and technology solutions aligned with client goals, business requirements and process.
- Understand client needs and processes.
- Define, strategise and implement marketing processes and automation programs.
- Propose solutions for improving or configuring technology.
- Ensure the right solutions are being used for the client’s needs, goals and business strategy across the marketing tech stack.
Configuring Technology Solutions | Technology Integrations –
- Being the lead on complex marketing consulting and technology implementation projects and in some cases mentoring and coaching junior team members.
- Rollout proposed solutions.
- Setup/Optimisation of MarTech systems for clients.
- Assist in developing best practices in the space.
- Be involved in integration projects from a MarTech systems specialist point of view and work closely with Developers.
- Lead integration projects you are involved in from a Marketing and CX perspective.
- Work closely with the client, our Back-end Developers and CTO to:
- Uncover and define goals and objectives from all parties.
- Deep dives with the client and client meetings.
- Mapping and logic defining.
- Defining scenarios and testing integrations.
- Understand the platforms that integrate with HubSpot out of the box (i.e., Gmail, Vidyard, Salesforce and other connect partners.
Perform Technology Audits –
- Analyse and provide recommendations on how clients can follow marketing and technology best practices.
- Feed into the technology audit template and process and help define and improve it as tech releases new features in the marketing space.
- Ensure junior team members understand how to use the template and are helping to identify opportunities with existing clients as well as opportunities with new and past clients.
Reporting and Analytics –
- Help define how success is measured on each tech solution.
- Ensure integrated reporting across the tech solutions to enable closed-loop reporting and ensure integrations meet these criteria.
- Provide reporting and insights for the client.
Monitor Requirements of Technology Features and Connect Partners –
- Keep up to date with any new technology products, features and changes to existing features within the marketing space.
- Have knowledge of the connect partner channel.
- Communicate relevant changes internally and to clients and ensure these are adopted within the agency and within client accounts.
Ensure Technology Usage Across Tools | Technology Planning –
- Look across technology accounts and ensure usage is high on technology tools.
- Deep expertise in technology feature and how to leverage these for marketing & relevant communications.
- Conversational knowledge in the power of API’s and how systems can be connected.
Drive Team Certifications | Drive Technology Training –
- Training on the solutions to internal staff and clients.
- Ensure we are certified in key marketing related technology partners.
- Help in onboarding of new staff where needed with other members of the CRM and MarTech team.
- Enable more people in the agency to get certified and understand technology better.
- Provide internal training on technology in the marketing space.
- Mentor and coach other team members, especially junior members on the MarTech and CRM team.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business Strategy. (A BCom Honours, BBusSci in Marketing, Masters in Marketing or Business).
- Being fully Certified in HubSpot 1 & 2 as well as 3 other HubSpot Certifications.
- 7+ Years’ experience working in Digital Marketing, preferably with previous experience in a Digital Agency/Consultancy working in a client-facing Consulting/Specialist role (consulting, solution building, implementation and training).
- A solid knowledge of HubSpot or equivalent (i.e., SalesForce, Pardot, Marketo, etc.).
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent command of English, with exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools, methodologies and practices.
- Have an understanding of agile marketing and ability to grasp and adjust to changing processes.
- A solid understanding of Inbound Marketing / Customer Experience Marketing.
- Technically minded and ability to grasp our technology stack i.e., HubSpot, Google Analytics, Slack, Accelo, G-Suite, Excel etc.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to present your work and articulate succinctly. Adept at high-level client presentations.
- Innovative and entrepreneurially minded.
- Always questioning.
- Superb interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Hardworking and eager to learn attitude.
- Mature: High emotional Intelligence.
- Dynamic: Full of energy and has a sense of purpose.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for your work.
- Impeccable eye for detail, meticulous.
- Focused on delivering quality results at all times.
- Skilled at handling fast-paced, short lead-time requests and multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills and is proactive and action oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and driven.
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Can work in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent time and self-management skills.
- Have a high tolerance for working under pressure.
- Willing to put in hard work.
- Ability to clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of ways to individuals or groups in manner that engages the audience and helps them to understand and retain the message.
- Excellent communication, influential and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Good team player but also strong individual performer.
- Must be dedicated to continued learning and research to keep abreast of trends and changes within the HubSpot environment.
- Data and performance driven.