Customer Success Manager
Cape Town – Western Cape
DRIVE customers to achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings as the next Customer Success Manager sought by a dynamic IT Managed Service Provider. You will serve in this primary customer-facing role through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships, ultimately ensuring the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of new cloud technologies. The ideal candidate will require 10+ years’ success in complex technical engagement management and/or program management with experience in cloud & hybrid infrastructure, architecture designs and migrations preferred. You will also understand partner ecosystems and have the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Fulfil Managed Service contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery of Managed Services to realise customer business outcomes and overall experience.
- Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritise and plan customer engagements and programs across cloud and on-premises workloads.
- Define outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritised workloads to drive customer value realisation.
- Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs.
- Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions in each client portfolio as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- ISACA and CISA accreditation is preferable.
- 10+ Years of success in complex technical engagement management and/or program management required. Prior work experience in a Program Manager or Engagement Manager position focused on Cloud and software/services solution preferred.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and migrations preferred. Knowledge of market trends and competitive insights preferred. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred.
- Strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. You must show leadership in teams comprised of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Program Management – Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist).
- Own reliable vehicle and cellphone.
- Hard work and flexibility.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Smartly dressed.