Customer Success Manager (Remote)
STRENGTHEN brand culture while owning the customer success strategy by converting sales prospects into active users of a cutting-edge E-commerce Platform seeking your expertise to be its next Customer Success Manager. You will also be expected to guide and lead the Customer Success Team with a focus on building long term customer relationships and customer loyalty & proactively suggest ways for the customer’s business to succeed. The ideal candidate requires ±10 Years’ experience in a Customer Relationship and Team Management role with an in-depth understanding and proven track record of defining and executing a Customer Success Strategy, as well as building and managing a team of people to work alongside you. You should be comfortable working on multiple tasks concurrently, work well under pressure and display a high-level of confidence when dealing with both internal and external business stakeholders.
- Understand what customers want in order to maximize ROI for brands and restaurants.
- Review and update existing CRM and deal management processes and systems to support the Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Increase the number of new restaurants enabled on the Platform that belong to the global brands who endorse the use of products and services.
- Increase the number of products and services being utilized by existing restaurants enabled on the Platform.
- Identify and implement Key Metrics to measure success of the Customer Success team.
- Prepare and report on monthly team performance in line with the Director approved budget.
- Aid in strengthening brand culture and equity, working closely with the Marketing Manager, Brand and Merchant Account Managers, as well as the HR Manager to make sure the company brand values, image and culture are understood and followed by all members of the Customer Success team.
- Research and analyse competitors, target markets and channels as well as trends to support marketing programs and brand innovation.
- ±10 Years’ experience in a Customer Relationship and Team Management role.
- Ability to build and manage a high-performance team of Account Managers.
- Experience in configuring and managing Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Definition and measurement of strategic KPI’s for the Customer Success Department.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong numerical proficiency.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience selling “Software as a Service” (SaaS).
- Experience in training and development.
- Ambitious, passionate, organised, detail oriented, possess the ability to build relationships, take ownership of new challenges and believe in getting the job done using all of the available tools and resources available to you.
- Able to work across teams.
- Can self-manage and run independently with initiatives.