Customer Success Manager
IT – Manager
Somerset West – Western Cape
IF you’re passionate about great customer experience, making complex things simple, all while improving clients’ lives in the process, then a rapidly growing Property Management Software company wants you to be its next Customer Success Manager. Your core responsibility will be to manage various stages of the clients onboarding journey. Successful candidates must be passionate about teaching/helping people, have 3+ years’ experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or online training to utilize Software and preferably have a track record in Property Management. You should be social, patient, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Drive and own the new client onboarding journey.
- Develop and foster strong client relationships with ease to properly understand the clients’ business needs and ensure optimal adoption of the company’s software.
- Management of data migration from clients’ previous solution.
- Online training sessions on software.
- Regular client usage audits and consultation sessions to optimally use solutions.
- Provide support on queries of existing clients, through providing advice, configuration, and guidance where appropriate.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn by pro-active client consultations.
- Improve customer experience through product support in product design and product development.
- Provide guidance and support to clients to ensure that they have sufficient knowledge of the solution to make informed decisions.
- 3+ Years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success or online training in the Software industry.
- A track record in Property Management.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills that allow you to easily build new relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Tech savvy.