Customer Experience Specialist
Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Remote
A dynamic Business Management Consultancy seeks a driven Customer Experience Specialist to play a vital role in supporting the retention and growth of their valuable existing customer base. The ideal candidate must be bilingual in English and either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian. If you are passionate about exceptional customer service and to have great interpersonal skills, this role is for you!
- Identify the needs of the end user.
- Answer chats, calls and respond to social media queries & emails.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter and update customer information into system.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour and portray the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency across channel responses and service levels.
- Follow company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience.
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service.
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management.
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond.
- Matric certificate.
- Must be bilingual (verbal and written) in English & one of the following languages:
- Previous customer service experience is advantageous.
- Strong PC literacy.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Availability to work shifts (International Call Centre).