Content Services Lead (Digital) (KZN)
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
DRIVE software architectural patterns while providing leadership and strategy to the Content Services COE team and ongoing developments as the next Content Services Lead for an Internet Service & Network Specialist based in Durban. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable Bachelor’s Degree, have 5-10 years of experience in Sales, Presales and a strong personal track record, including Leadership roles and significant experience managing a Content Services COE system incorporating support and project management, including several implementations. You will also require a proven record in managing utilization and billability targets.
- Lead a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Service Delivery staff, including offshore based.
- Resource planning fulfilment with Professional Services Head for all requirements.
- Continuously improve own and team’s competence and technological knowledge in the relevant areas.
- Responsible for the Utilization and Billability of the team members and ensure that it meets the Organisational targets.
- Ensure meeting organisational hygiene weekly for time reporting and zero missing hours.
- Set Individual Performance Goals and Development goals for each team member that ensures the fulfilment of the domain growth objectives.
- Follow up on Individual Performance Goals regularly with individual team members and set performance improvement plan when necessary.
- Apply the proper delivery model to ensure right delivery efficiency – ensure continuous improvement of the Content Services COE and its service delivery capability.
- Support and provide expertise for any service transformation initiatives.
- Point of Escalations for Content Services COE – collaborate and work closely with the relevant organisation to find the root cause of key and critical problems, issues, and customer escalations by providing domain expertise and involving the right support from Content Services COE.
- Handle stakeholder relationship e.g., vendors, subcons, partners, etc and needs for Content Services COE portfolio.
- Drive software architectural patterns, knowledge, and designs to be created by the team for the applications owned within domain.
- Develop and manage the framework for implementations.
- Keep internal teams aligned with developments within the domain.
- Represent the company on OEM Advisory boards.
- Facilitate the evaluation and simplification of the application portfolio.
- Review, validate and approve third parties’ proposals and quotations for service delivery.
- Establish solid working relationships within verticals to better understand wider business.
- Use Content Services COE knowledge and skill to develop, engineer and implement functionality as determined with projects.
- Advise senior stakeholders of capability and possible solutions to business challenges.
- Matric or Grade 12.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Strong personal track record, including Leadership roles and minimum 5-10 years of experience in Sales, Presales, and Delivery.
- In depth knowledge of the Content Services COE.
- Significant experience of managing a Content Services COE system incorporating support and project management, including several implementations.
- Significant experience managing teams comprising permanent staff, consultants, and contractors (onshore and possibly offshore).
- Strong track record delivering Content Services COE Portfolio and Solutions.
- Strong competences around the concept of the Content Services COE.
- Strong interpersonal, cultural, social and presentation skills.
- Proven record in managing utilization and billability targets.
- Track record for working in high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven organisation.
- Strong record in leadership and ability to delivery significant impact.
- Promotes knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Leads and supervises resources within solid line and dotted line teams across multiple countries.
- Broad technical understanding.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Creative thinking.
- Consultative approach.