Content Marketing Specialist
Cape Town – Western Cape
A Company who uses the latest technologies to build state of the art services that are highly optimized for performance at massive levels is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will develop and oversee the content that promotes the Company’s products and services. You’ll shape how and where the Company shares their brand story as you increase global awareness, cultivate partnerships, create (digital) content strategies, and more. Plus, you’ll have the unique opportunity to own this function! You will need to have a BSc/BA/BCom in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline and proven experience as a content marketing specialist or similar role.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitor ventures.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (email, social media, website material & Research etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports on performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
- Collaborate with Sales to create new Sales Funnels to improve conversion rates in your various marketing channels.
- Manage various online campaigns, including email template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in various channels.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support website design and content marketing (insights blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and creative eye for design.
- Writing various articles on a wide range of topics for the Company’s our blog, research publications and more.
- Manage your Pay-per-Click campaigns (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook etc).
- Proven experience as a content marketing specialist or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistical methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication, written and people skills.
- BSc/BA/BCom in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.